Addition of Conventional Adjuvants
With the recent advances in molecular biology, the stability and translational efficacy of in vitro transcribed (IVT) mRNA have dramatically enhanced. Nowadays, mRNA vaccine represents a promising new generation of medicine in the field of immunotherapy, gaining more attention over the traditional vaccines, such as the earlier-established bacterial, viral vaccines and DNA vaccines and so on. Adjuvants are a critical addition to vaccines, enhancing the viability of lower vaccine doses and immunogenicity. Creative Biogene offers conventional adjuvants for mRNA vaccines to our global customers.
Adjuvants to mRNA vaccines
Selecting the right adjuvants is critical for designing and improving mRNA vaccines, allowing specific and directed immune responses. Naked IVT mRNA has shown inherent self-adjuvanticity. Besides, specific adjuvants are required to confer supplemental immunogenicity via mediating innate cytokine release. Several molecules, such as protamine and granulocyte–macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF), combined with naked IVT mRNA have been demonstrated feasible, safe and can augment mRNA-based vaccines' ability to induce antigen-specific immune responses.
Creative Biogene is a leading service provider in the field of mRNA-based drug research and development. With extensive experience in adjuvant development, we have developed an mRNA vaccine platform to enable modular testing with adjuvant molecules for the selection of the optimal adjuvant-mRNA combinations.
- The discovery and characterization of adjuvant candidates
- Structural alterations of adjuvants
- Development of novel adjuvant combinations
- Evaluation of safety profile, immunologic profile of activity, immunotoxicity based on a suitable animal model
Benefits of our service
- Quality and service assurance
- Professional technical support
- One-stop solutions
- The most competitive prices
Creative Biogene is passionate about strong customer orientation and high-quality service. We continuously challenge ourselves to remain one of the leading service providers in the field of mRNA-based drug R&D worldwide. Apart from optimization of mRNA and its delivery system, the addition of adjuvants presents another optimizing strategy to enhance and broaden the function of mRNA vaccines. If you are interested in our service, please contact us for more information!
- McNamara, M. A., et al. (2015). "RNA-based vaccines in cancer immunotherapy." Journal of immunology research, 2015.
- Schlake, T., et al. (2012). "Developing mRNA-vaccine technologies." RNA biology, 9(11), 1319-1330.